Palliative Care Tasmania (PCT) is the peak representative body for palliative care in Tasmania. PCT is affiliated with Palliative Care Australia and works to ensure all Tasmanians, no matter where they live, have access to quality palliative care support and services.
We do this by:
- Providing support to Tasmanians with a life-limiting illness and their families.
- Educating service providers, carers, volunteers and the community about palliative care and best practice standards.
- Providing information about palliative care services across Tasmania.
- Supporting continuous development of best practice standards.
- Supporting workers involved in the care of people who are dying.
- Advocating for service provision and its future development.