Building Compassionate Communities
What is Compassionate Communities?
This is achieved through:
- identifying and promoting leading practices
- leading and advocating for practices to be embedded in policy
- encouraging, strengthening and establishing partnerships that support community capacity building and resilience
- furthering research in our culturally diverse communities
- creating healthy end of life settings and environments
The CCN an informal group, actively working to promote the principles of public health palliative care. The Network is open to everyone who is interested in social approaches to end of life support.
For more information about the Network visit compassionatecommunities.net.au.