- This event has passed.
Advance Care Planning Basics – The New Tasmanian ACD
September 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
• What is advance care planning (ACP)
• Why ACP, end of life realities & benefits of ACP
• Advance Care Planning & Advance Care Directives (ACD)
• When are advance care plans used
• Who should have an ACP?
• Legalities of Advance Care Planning in Tasmania
• The Tasmanian Advance Care Directive – new form 2020
• Guiding your care
• Understand substituted decision-making options in Tasmania
• How to start difficult conversations:
• Putting into practice
• ACP: a vital part of palliative care.
This online session is FREE to attend. Once you register, we will be in touch with a link and additional resources to ensure you are well prepared for the session.