- This event has passed.
Advance Care Planning Basics – The New Tasmanian ACD
November 24, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am| Free
• What is advance care planning (ACP)
• Why ACP, end of life realities & benefits of ACP
• Advance Care Planning & Advance Care Directives (ACD)
• When are advance care plans used
• Who should have an ACP?
• Legalities of Advance Care Planning in Tasmania
• The Tasmanian Advance Care Directive – new form 2020
• Guiding your care
• Understand substituted decision-making options in Tasmania
• How to start difficult conversations:
• Putting into practice
• ACP: a vital part of palliative care.
This session is FREE.
Once you register, we will send you confirmation by email.
Closer to the session date, we will email you the session link and additional resources to ensure you are well prepared for the session.
Not a Member? You can join Palliative Care Tasmania for as little as $20 per year. Join us here