- This event has passed.
End of Life Realities – Caring for the Dying
September 24, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
• Understanding end of life in Australia.
• Who is providing care – role of carer.
• What is important at end of life.
• Recognising the dying process.
• Being comfortable talking about dying.
• Clinical and holistic interventions to manage symptoms.
• Keeping the palliative patient at home for as long as possible.
This online session is FREE to attend. Once you register, we will be in touch with a link and additional resources to ensure you are well prepared for the session.