End of Life Realities – Caring for the Dying
November 3 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm| Free – $25
- Understanding end of life in Australia.
- Who is providing care – role of the carer.
- What is important at end of life.
- Recognising the dying process.
- Being comfortable talking about dying.
- Clinical and holistic interventions to manage symptoms.
- Keeping the palliative patient at home for as long as possible.
PCT Members – Free
Once you register, we will send you confirmation by email.
Closer to the session date, we will email you the session link and additional resources to ensure you are well prepared for the session.