- This event has passed.
Unit 1: Delivery and services in a Tasmanian Context
February 11 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm| $30 – $250
Unit 1: Delivery and services in a Tasmanian context
- Palliative care and the palliative approach
- Feeling comfortable discussing death and dying
- Illness trajectories and dimensions of care
- Key documents and Standards guiding care in Tasmania
- Available services and referral pathways in Tasmania
- Tools and terminology for end-of-life medical planning
- Compassionate communities; your role in providing palliative care
This unit forms part of the Pallicare Fundamentals certificate program, which consists of 6 units. Each unit can be purchased individually or as part of the course. Participants can attend individual sessions but can only receive the ‘PalliCare Fundamentals’ certificate if all 6 sessions are completed.
PCT Member: $150.00 for the course or $30.00 per individual unit.
Non-Member: $250.00 for the course or $50.00 per unit. Includes resources.