Grief, Loss and Supporting Others
October 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm| Free – $25
- Grief and loss theories – older and contemporary.
- Basic understanding of the needs of people who are grieving.
- How to support someone who is grieving.
- Communication – what to say/what not to say.
- Anticipatory grief, losses moving into residential aged care, dementia and complicated grief.
- Importance of rituals when grieving/bereavement process.
- How to care for yourself if you are grieving or supporting a grieving person.
- Resilient grieving, self-care and strategies to look after yourself.
PCT Members – Free
Once you register, we will send you confirmation by email.
Closer to the session date, we will email you the session link and additional resources to ensure you are well prepared for the session.