Grief & Loss
September 24, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm| $20 – $25
- Grief and Loss theories – older and contemporary.
- Basic understanding of the needs of people who are grieving.
- How to support someone who is grieving.
- Communication – what to say/what not to say.
- Anticipatory grief and complicated grief.
- Importance of rituals when grieving/bereavement process.
- How to care for yourself if you are grieving or supporting a grieving person.
Attend 4 sessions throughout 2019 and receive registration for the 5th session FREE.
For more information on membership, visit MEMBERSHIP