Life is short. Plan Ahead. (Smithton)
March 22 @ 9:15 am - 3:45 pm| Free
Join us for a FREE Community Information Day about ageing and planning ahead. Speakers will provide valuable information on a range of topics including:
- Legal Aid Tasmania: What is elder abuse? What can you do to protect yourself or support others?
- COTA (Council on the Ageing: How to live well at home for longer and understand the Aged Care system.
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink): Financial considerations for retirement and Centrelink.
- TPT Wealth: Wills, Estate Planning, Executorship, Enduring Power of Attorney and being a Beneficiary.
- Palliative Care Tasmania will debunk the myth of what Palliative Care is and discuss the importance of Advance Care Planning
Lunch and morning, afternoon tea will be provided. RSVP is required for catering purposes.
For more information or to book your place please contact Palliative Care Tasmania on (03) 6231 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org