- This event has passed.
Palliative Care, Ageing and Wellbeing
October 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm| Free – $25
• Understanding the ageing process.
• Signs of ageing and how to prevent/slow down the ageing process.
• Nutrition – important nutrients and other nutritional considerations.
• Exercise – types, maintaining muscle mass (i.e. use it or lose it).
• Nutrition in Palliative Care – value of food at end of life, using appropriate language.
• Comfort and nutritional requirements at end of life.
• Lifestyle factors to reduce cognitive decline and dementia.
• Nutrition, exercise, socialisation, sleep, environment, mental activity.
PCT Members – Free
Non Members – $25.00
Once you register, we will send you confirmation by email.
Closer to the session date, we will email you the session link and additional resources to ensure you are well prepared for the session.
Not a Member? You can join Palliative Care Tasmania for as little as $20 per year. Join us here