Palliative Care, Ageing, Wellbeing
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| $20 – $25
- Nutrition in ageing, palliative care and dementia.
- Value of food at End of Life (EoL) – an emotional issue.
- Comfort and nutritional requirements at EoL.
- Using appropriate language.
- Maintaining brain health/cognition for as long as possible.
- Dementia and the importance of lifestyle: exercise, sleep, socialisation, nutrition, mental activity.
Attend 4 sessions throughout 2019 and receive registration for the 5th session FREE.
For more information on membership, visit MEMBERSHIP