Palliative Care and the Palliative Approach
August 23 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm| $35 – $45
- Basic death literacy and being comfortable with discussion of death and dying.
- Understanding the terminology – palliative care, palliative approach and trajectories.
- When is a palliative approach or palliative care appropriate?
- Who can receive palliative care services?
- Who provides palliative care services in Tasmania?
- National Palliative Care Standards and the Tasmanian Palliative Care Community Charter.
- Communication skills – responding to people in palliative care, including their families/carers.
Attend 4 sessions throughout 2019 and receive registration for the 5th session FREE.
For more information on membership, visit MEMBERSHIP