- This event has passed.
Palliative Care and the Palliative Approach
August 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm| Free
• Palliative care and palliative approach.
• Being comfortable with discussion of death and dying.
• When is a palliative approach or palliative care appropriate? Trajectories.
• Who can receive palliative care?
• Who provides palliative care services in Tasmania? Multidisciplinary care.
• National Palliative Care Standards and the Tasmanian Palliative Care Community Charter.
• Communication skills – responding to people in palliative care, including their families/carers.
• Palliative care service delivery in Tasmania.
This online session is FREE to attend. Once you register, we will be in touch with a link and additional resources to ensure you are well prepared for the session.