Palliative Care and the Palliative Approach
July 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
• Palliative care and palliative approach.
• Being comfortable with discussion of death and dying.
• When is a palliative approach or palliative care appropriate? Trajectories.
• Who can receive palliative care?
• Who provides palliative care services in Tasmania? Multidiciplinary care.
• National Palliative Care Standards and the Tasmanian Palliative Care Community Charter.
• Communication skills – responding to people in palliative care, including their families/carers.
• Palliative care service delivery in Tasmania.