- This event has passed.
‘Palliative Care, It’s more than you think.’ – Launceston
May 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
FREE TO THE COMMUNITY
This National Palliative Care Week join PCT on Tuesday 25th May for an informative session of talks and interactive learning, lead by our talented group of educators who will demonstrate that Palliative Care, really is more than you think.
The afternoon will run from 1.00pm – 3.00pm and will include afternoon tea. This is a FREE event, please RSVP above to secure your place.
What you will be doing:
- Palliative Care 101 & “breaking down myths” with Colleen Johnstone, CEO of PCT
- Planning ahead – opening up end of life conversations with Sharon King, Community Engagement Manager
- What Matters Most? Workshop with Barbara Donaldson, PCT
- Q & A on Palliative Care and Advance Care Planning
- What education & resources can help you
- Afternoon Tea and Networking