As the peak body for palliative care in the state, Palliative Care Tasmania (PCT) can be contacted for comment on issues affecting the sector.
Topics we may be available to provide comment on include:
- Palliative care in general
- Grief and bereavement
- Advance care planning
- Aged care
- Life-limiting illnesses affecting Tasmanians
- Palliative care volunteering
- The palliative care workforce
- Caring for a dying person
- Voluntary assisted dying (VAD – please note: this is not currently legal in Tasmania)
For all media enquiries or to organise an interview with a PCT spokesperson, please contact Venéy Hiller, Manager, Communications, Policy and Business Development on 0415 236 934 or email@example.com.