Our members are the foundation of our organisation and help to support our Vision and Mission.
Palliative Care Tasmania is a membership organisation open to anyone with an interest in palliative care. For only $22.00 per year (in GST) (for individuals), our members enjoy a wide range of benefits through the program including:
- discounted registration to PCT workshops, seminars, conferences and forums
- early-bird notice of PCT events and the opportunity to be amongst the first to register
- monthly PCT electronic newsletter and regular updates on the sector as they occur
- the opportunity for members to contribute to news and information in the electronic newsletter
- the ability for members to contribute to state and national palliative care policies and strategies.
Once your membership is approved by PCT, you will immediately begin to receive member benefits, discounts on events and education and regular communication from us. Click here to download the Palliative Care Tasmania membership criteria.
As a member, you will also be eligible to nominate as a Director on our Board to help lead our organisation and influence the palliative care sector in Tasmania.
Cost per year:
- Individuals: $22.00 (in GST)
- Corporate Memberships: rates are dependent on your organisations annual operating income and range from $55 – $550 (in GST) per year.
For more information, or to join please click on the ‘sign up now’ buttons above or contact us on (03) 6231 2799 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: by joining PCT as a member, it is expected that you are in agreeance with the principles outlined in the Tasmanian Palliative Care Community Charter.
Your Membership is for 1 year from the date you joined. We will send you an email to remind you to renew prior to your renew date.